What are our delivery charges?
Our standard UK charge of £10 covers packing and postage. All delivery charges will be shown at checkout, before and after confirmation of your order.
When do we deliver?
We aim to deliver within five working days of your order, with delivery between 9am and 5.30pm Standard delivery is by courier. If any products you’ve requested aren’t in stock, we’ll email or phone you to let you know. (Costs shown are per delivery address, per delivery day.) With a mobile phone number / email address given, we will always add the information to the delivery courier company for a delivery time notification ( 1 hr time slot ), for your convenience.
Where do we deliver?
For the standard delivery charge (£10) we deliver to UK postcodes but Scottish highlands and postcode areas starting with : AB, BT, DD, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, PA, PH, PO30 – PO41, TR21 – TR25, ZE there is a surcharge ( Please enquire ), Customers outside the UK Mainland please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the products you’d like to order, so that we can send you a shipping quotation.
What if I’m not in when you deliver?
Deliveries are usually made on Mondays to Fridays, between 9am and 5.30pm. If the recipient isn’t in, our courier (Interlink Express) will leave a card confirming that they’ve tried to deliver your parcel and it will be held at your nearest Interlink Hub until a re-delivery attempt will be made .
What if only part of my order has arrived?
If there are any items missing from the order (as detailed in your order confirmation email), please contact customer services at email@example.com or phone us on 01704 893337, so that we can sort this out for you.
RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
Terms & Conditions Of Sale Refunds
• We operate strictly to the guidelines set out by the Distance Selling Regulations, whereby a consumer has an unconditional right to cancel their order up to fourteen days of receipt of goods. A decision to cancel an order must be made in writing and we shall refund in full the cost of the goods , but not the shipping costs incurred for return of the goods. • Any returned goods must be sent to Quill Performance Exhausts, Unit 5, OSPREY PLACE .BURSCOUGH, L40 8TG UNITED KINGDOM. A brief note must be enclosed with the goods explaining the reason for return as well as the consumer’s contact details. Upon safe receipt of undamaged goods, a refund will be processed immediately via the original means of payment, e.g. a credit card payment will be refunded back to the same credit card, a PayPal payment will be refunded back into the PayPal account. • The consumer has the responsibility to ensure that returned goods are unused and in the original packaging, any goods returned and sustaining damage in transit will not be refunded in full if not packaged in the original packaging.
• Any goods that are one off/ custom made/ special order cannot be returned
• The item(s) MUST be returned within 14 calendar days of receipt.
• We regret that postage costs are non-refundable.
• A refund will be issued to your original payment method within 5 working days of the item being received.